Sunday, April 18, 2010

Totally Stampalicious Monday Colour Challenge card

It time for another Totally Stampalicious Monday Challenge... Vicki came up with this fabulous colour combination - Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip and Not Quite Navy (dark teal).
I thought these colours would make a great masculine card - this is the first time I have used this fun TS image "Farmer Hawg". I coloured the image with prismacolour pencil crayons and gamsol. I also used the out of the box technique - several parts of the image are outside the rectangle shape. I ran the creamy caramel panel through the cuttlebug with the paisley embossing folder.

Don't forget about the awesome the T.S. "BLOG HOP" to launch their new release of their new line of Bugaboo stamps on April 22nd starting at 9:00 pm EST - that means "Prizes".


I wanted to case one of Sue Titilo's cards as she was QFTD05 - "QUEEN FOR THE DAY" over at Splitcoast Stampers. Here is the card of Sue's that I cased - it was a Totally Stampalicious sketch challenge. I kept a similar layout, used the same image, 3 buttons, and scalloped edge.

I used last weeks sketch SC276 from Splitcoast Stampers, plus the ways to use it challenge - Out side the box and embossing F4A8 .


I hope you will join us over at Totally Stampalicious for this weeks challenge - check out what the other DT members came up with to inspire you.


Thanks for stopping by,
Happy stamping and creating,


Hugs - Pat

3 comments:

  1. Pat, this is awesome!!! I love the paisley on the caramel panel with the checked bg!! Great coloring, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK...this made me laugh!!!! And you KNOW how hard it is to tickle my funny bone ;) LOL So what's new these days gf? MISS YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous job with this one Pat! I never thought to use the paisley embossing folder with this image, it looks fantastic with the creamy caramel, reminds me of embossed leather!

    ReplyDelete