Monday, April 12, 2010

GLAM KITTY BOOKMARK CARD

It's time for a new Totally Stampalicious Monday challenge... Today's challenge is to make a "CRITTER CARD". I have used this fun, sexy kitty from the "Glam Kitty" set. In honour of the critter challenge - Totally Stampalicious is having an awesome sale, for this week only - they are offering "HAWT DAWG" or the " ROCKIN ' FRAWG" set for only $10.00 each. Make sure to pop on over to the Totally Stampalicious blog - they have announced the Blog Candy winner and information on a new stamp release and blog hop. Plus last weeks challenge winner.

I combined several challenges with this one card. Today's Totally Stampalicious challenge - use a critter on your card. Yesterday's Splitcoast Stampers Featured Stamper challenge #FS166 - to case Pat Smethers. Here is the fun "Feeling Froggy" card that I cased. Today's technique challenge - to make a bookmark card. Last weeks Ways to use it - use angles - I scored the soft sky background on an angle - every 1/4". SCS Fan club theme - all creatures great and small. Our Creative Corners challenge - bows, Crazy 4 Challenges #C4C32 - use 1 ribbon, 2 buttons/brads and three punches - I used a small flower punch, Martha Stewart Fence border punch, 1" circle punch, ribbon on my bookmark tab and the little bow, button brads on my punched flowers. I stamped, coloured, paper pieced and cut out Glam Kitty twice. Once for the front of the card and once for the bookmark. I laminated the bookmark. Attached the circle pull tab.



Thanks for stopping by,

Happy Stamping and creating,

Hugs... Pat

6 comments:

  1. Oh she's so cute and funky! I love it! Thanks for playing along at Our Creative Corner this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super fun image! Hope all is well with you my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEE-U-TI-FUL!!!! What a great bookmark too...this is FABULOUS Patricia!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooooh!! I love this!!! What a wonderful card and the bookmark tucked away is so clever!!! Gotta try this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a FUN and PRETTY card! Thanks for joining us this week at Our Creative Corner.
    -Dana

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is FABULOUS!!!! I love the bookmark!

    ReplyDelete