Thursday, April 1, 2010

Hugs and Kisses

Hello... here is another multi-challenge card... Splitcoast Stampers colour challenge (so saffron, basic grey, bermuda bay or tempting turquoise), technique challenge - complete the inside and outside of your card, ways to use it challenge - "Sweet child", March fan club theme - "all creatures great and small", Sew Many Challenges - use punches, and I used "Tuesday Morning Sketches" sketch by Melissa Craig. The adorable digi images is from Sew Many Digi Images - called "Jovi with little girl". I coloured the image with prisma colour pencil crayons and gamsol.
Cut out the image. Made the cuttle bugged glossy white wall paper, I thought the grey diamond patterned dp made the perfect floor tiles for our little girl and bunny. Matted the image panel with grey, yellow, tempting turquoise and grey. I used my Stampin up scalloped border punch to make the double border. Pierced each scallop. I cut a scalloped circle into quarters and used 1 quarter of it to make my corner tab. Attached the Stampin up filigree flower brads. All panels were stitched. Assembled card. Applied Stickles to the brads, bow, patches and to parts of the dp. I completed the inside of the card.


Thanks for stopping by,

Happy Stamping and Creating


Hugs Pat

1 comment:

  1. This is such an adorable card! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete