Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Thinking of You

Hello everyone.. I am late with posting this card. I made it for several challenges... Splitcoast stampers colour challenge (barley banana, ballet blue, old olive, neutrals of choices and the desert option - red). The Teapot Tuesday challenge MMTPT91 - to help Sadie, my fair lady - win the Gardner of the century award... I used an old SCS sketch - #SC243.
The stamp set I used is from Clear Dollar Stamps - called "Everyday Jar-gon".
This card qualifies for the challenge over at Clearly I stamp - #C1C12 - all tied up, and Our Creative Corners - Blooming Blossoms.

Must rush back to work..

Thanks for stopping by,
Happy Stamping and Creating,

Hugs.. Pat

4 comments:

  1. This is awesome! Love the colors. Great take on so many challenges! thanks for playing along at the CIC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this set and love what you did with it Pat. Thanks for joining us at Clearly iStamp this past week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow..lots of challenges accomplished with this fab card

    just a note...I haven't been to your blog for a while because it was freezing my computer with each visit......however....am giving it another try....sometimes there is an unexplained glitch that magically goes away...hopefully that has happened here

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty Pat!!! Love the fresh image and how you colored it!

    ReplyDelete