Friday, April 30, 2010

Happiness Is....

Happy Friday everyone... Here is a fairly quick card I made this morning.. The Happy Harmony flowers and sentiment were stamped along time ago.. I was so very happy to use it this morning. This week over at Splitcoast Stampers the challenge today was to celebrate May Day and use flowers/blossoms on your card. This also qualifies for Our Creative Corners challenge to use blossoms. I used the Sketch from Splitcoast Stampers #SC278, plus Thursday's challenge was to use chipboard. My faux button is made from chipboard and I covered it with the red SU designer paper that I used on my card. All edges were stitched - I think it looks like a quilt block. Sewed on the gingham ribbon and faux button.

Recipe:

Stamps - Stampin Up - Happy Harmony
Paper - Stampin Up designer paper, whisper white, real red and black
Ink - real red, basic black
Accessories - sewing machine, Cuttlebug, Sizzlet button die cut, chipboard, Diamond Stickles, pop dots, piercing tool.

Thanks for stopping by,
Happy stamping and creating,

Hugs... Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment