Friday, April 10, 2009

LSC215, SC223, Cupcakes Forever

Happy Friday everyone... for this card I combined two challenges from Splitcoast Stampers - this weeks sketch challenge #SC223 and today's limited supply challenge #LSC215 - Triple Play - use only three layers plus the base card, only three colours plus one neutral colour (black, brown, vanilla or white), and 3 Elements (focal points) - bonus points for three images stamped on one panel. My three layers are the Stampin Up striped red dp, pink panel and image panel, plus my white base card. Colours - red, pink and brown, plus the white is my neutral colour. Focal points, cupcake image, ribbon and the sentiment/clip embellishment. I stamped the Studio G cupcake onto whisper white, then again on the striped dp and again on the pink card stock. Cut out the cupcake wrapper from the striped dp, cut out the pink flower. I clear embossed the chocolate cupcake icing, attached the cupcake wrapper and the flower and brad embellishment. On the pink panel I stamped mini cupcakes in versa mark ink. I also used my SU chocolate chip marker and went around the edges of the dp, pink panel, image and sentiment panels. Used my Stampin Up border punch on the red and pink panels, pierced holes in the scallops and down the left side of the card. I also scored 6 vertical lines on the left side of base card, Added the ribbon. Stamped sentiment on WW, pierced holes and added the bull dog clip. Pink panel, image and sentiment are up on pop dots.


Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog.
Happy Stamping

Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment