Sunday, April 12, 2009

FS114, Way to go Emily

Happy Easter everyone....
Over on Splitcoast stampers - today's featured stamper FS114 is **Inge**, she has a wonderful gallery full of adorable cards and her colouring is amazing. I chose to case this card "Thanks a Ton". I recieved this adorable House Mouse image from America (Thanks America). I water coloured the image, used my exacto knife to cut out the inside of the image, image is popped up in the nesty scalloped circle. Tied on the blue felt ribbon. Used a chipboard sentiment, attached the paper flowers with blue beads and brads. I ran the swirly blue dp panels through the cuttle bug with the divine swirls folder. Main base card is 5 1/2 x 5 1/2, next is old olive and then speckled dp. Stitched and distressed edges.
I made this card for my niece, Emily... She received a trophy and beautiful flowers for being Freshman of the year at the University she goes to, plus she was votes as the All Star Athlete of the year.... Way to go Emily....


Thanks for stopping by...
Happy Stamping,
Hugs
Patricia

1 comment:

  1. WOW Pat!! Congrats to your Niece for such great accomplishments. You must be so proud! She's a STAR Already!!! And can I just say your ultra detailed coloring on this precious HM card just blew me away? I LOVE IT!!!!!! Great card and CASE. TFS :)

    ReplyDelete