Friday, April 10, 2009

CC213, SC222, Thinking of You


For this card I combined two Splitcoast Stampers Challenges. One is last weeks sketch challenge #SC222 and this weeks colour challenge #CC213 (bashful blue, Close to Cocoa and So Saffron).
I had just picked up my New Stampin Up set called "Bird on a Branch" and couldn't wait to use it. Main card is bashful blue, next is Close to Cocoa, I used two different designer papers, sponged edges with CC and the stitched around edge. Added the brown brads. I stamped the branch, flowers, sentiment and bird on whisper white. Stamped the bird again, cut out and popped up. Sponged edges, matted with so saffron and a scalloped rectangle nestability. Edges were sponged. Did a wandering stitch around image. Tied on the plaid ribbon, popped up main image. I am very pleased with how this turned out.

Thanks for stopping by.
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment