Sunday, December 20, 2009

Waltzing with my Darling

Well the big panic is on to try and get ready for Christmas.... I don't know why but I always leave everything until the last minute... I really don't have a lot of time to stamp and play - but one of my favourite challenges at Splitcoast Stampers is the Featured Stamper challenge...
Brenda (aka Benzi) is being honoured today. Here is the cute card of her's that I cased "Fabric kind of morning".
I received that fun image from Pat Smethers - (Art Impressions). I water coloured the image, stamped on the grass (Stampin Up - Water colour Mini), matted image with more mustard and black. The plaid background is a piece of flannel, I taped it onto card stock and the stitched edges. Wrapped raffia around two corners and attached the gingham brads. I added the black panel behind the image, plus tilted my image, placed feathers behind image panel.
I will be giving this card to my dear Husband for our Anniversary at the end of the month.

Thanks for stopping by,
Happy creating,

Hugs - Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment