Sunday, December 13, 2009

Tis The Season

Happy Sunday everyone.... I combined several challenges for my card. Three challenges from Splitcoast Stampers - Sketch challenge #SC258, Ways to Use it - Caroling - WT248, Featured Stamper FS149 - Pam (Pam124) plus Our Creative Corners Challenge - to create a card/project with a Holiday theme, Christmas or Hannukah. Here is the adorable House Mouse card of Pam's that I cased. I received this adorable House Mouse Rak (Wrapped and Ready) from Gwen Fisher (aka t-turtle) - Thanks Gwen.

I coloured the image with Prisma colour pencil crayons and gamsol. Clear embossed the mice's eyes and their bows. Added Diamond Stickles to the ground, polka dots on the dp (My Minds Eye) and overtop of the liquid applique snow in the background. Made the little sentiment tag, tied on the ribbon and raffia.

Thanks for stopping by,
Happy creating,

Hugs - Pat

1 comment: