Tuesday, December 8, 2009

THINK SNOW

Happy Tuesday everyone... I combined two challenges today.. Splitcoast Stampers Colour challenge - to use Always Artichoke, Rich Razzleberry and Barely Banana, plus today's Teapot Tuesday Inspiration Challenge. Here is a picture of the teapot. Lisa Lara is our Teapot Tuesday Hostess - here is her story and adorable card.

I had purchased a Teapot magnet at Michael's a couple of weeks ago. I traced the teapot onto two different papers. Layered the lightest one over top, omitting the spout and handle. I cut the '
top off the teapot. Made the bottom checkered strip. Stamped, coloured and cut out my little snowman (Inkadinkado). I liked having his scarf hang over the lip of the teapot.
Ran the white panel through the Cuttlebug. I ran an extra strip through and tore into three pieces. layered at bottom of white square. Matted with AA and RR. Sewed edges. Placed the teapot and snowman on top. Glued on the sentiment and little pompom snowballs. Added stickles to the raised dots and top of sentiment. The base card is 5 1/2 x 5 1/2. Designer paper is from Me and My Big Ideas - Noel.

My little snowman is hiding in his huge teapot fort, waiting for unsuspecting snowpeople or maybe some tipsy teapotters to come along... :)

Happy Stamping and Creating.

Hugs - Pat

2 comments:

  1. hee hee Oh this is too cute. Very creative and I love the teapot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute as cute can be!!! I love this! My fav part is the little sparkly snowballs. You knocked this one out of the park! Great card! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete