Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Jingle Jingle Jingle

Here is a quick card I made yesterday, still have a few more Christmas cards to make... I just love this vintage Santa image.... Ran the dark brown panel through the cuttlebug with snowflakes folder. Stamped Santa in chocolate chip, rouged his cheeks with red rubbon, coloured his eyes blue, sponged edges with chocolate chip. Matted with brown and bravo burgundy. Sewed edges. Lucky me - I had the perfect Dp in my stash - from My Minds Eye. Cut out panel and taped down. Stamped sentiment (from Studio G) on white card stock, sponged edges, cut out with circle nestability, cut a bravo burgundy circle mat out. Punched hole with crop o dile, attached eyelet. Tied on gold cording and ribbon.

Thanks for stopping in,
Happy creating.

Hugs - Pat

5 comments:

  1. Very cool and so pretty! I love this Santa image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favorite Santa image!! Beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pat, this is a wonderful card! I love the vintage look of it. It is so beautiful in its simplicity and the two tone color scheme is just awesome! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete