Tuesday, December 29, 2009

CC251, Warm and Cozy Wishes

Happy Tuesday everyone... I finally got to play with my stamps today.... I purchased this adorable Happy Hopper image - "Will knit for friends" a while ago - and wanted to use it in today's colour challenge over at Splitcoast Stampers ---- challenge colours are - Barely Banana, Dusty Durango (Really Rust), Basic grey, neutrals of choice - plus the desert option was to use a charm. I coloured my image with Prisma colour pencil crayons and gamsol. Sentiment is computer generated. I love how this turned out....
Recipe:
Stamps - House Mouse - Will knit for friends
Ink - Stazon Timber Brown
Paper - Barely banana, Really Rust, Basic Grey, Bristol Vellum, DCWV - Indian Summer, DCWV - Berry Street - Farmers Market, white
Accessories - sewing machine, Martha Stewart scalloped border punch, computer, wool, Prisma colour pencil crayons, gamsol, blending stumps, pop dots
Thanks for stopping by,
Happy creating,
Hugs - Patricia Rose

7 comments:

  1. Love that adorable image with the cute birdies in their little sweaters...too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a warm and cozy card......my knitter friend would love this one

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable Pat. Very fun fibers and awesome HH image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how it turned out too! Again, your coloring is superb and I love the layout. The stitching is so perfect for this too! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  5. The FAB sewing, your great color combo and layout are absolutely precious!!!

    ReplyDelete