Monday, November 30, 2009

Wishing you a Joyful Merry Christmas

Happy Monday everyone.... Here is a card I made for yesterday's SCS Featured stamper challenge... CarollAnne (aka MrsBoz) is this weeks FS. Make sure to check out her amazing SCS gallery... Here is the card I cased - "Cool Dude".


This was a fairly simple card to make. I stamped my cute image using Stazon Jet Black onto Whisper White cardstock. Coloured with Stampin up makers and shaded snowman with Soft Sky. Added Diamond Stickles to the ground snow and some one the DP. Matted image with SU Bermuda Bay and white. Attached the snowflake with a mini brad. The snowflake DP is thin and I wanted to pop it up to give the card more Dimension. I cut out a piece of white cardstock to fit behind dp. I sewed all edges of card. Stamped sentiment. Pierced holes in front of sentiment.
Recipe:
Stamps: My Heart Stamps for you (Snowman and Penguins), Recollections - Merry Merry
Ink: Stampin up - more mustard, bashful blue, old olive, soft sky, Stazon Jet Black
Paper: Textured white, Whisper white, Bermuda Bay, Snowflake DP
Accessories: Diamond Stickles, Sewing machine, Snowflake, piercing tool, mini brad, Pop Dots, aquapainter
Thanks for stopping by,
Happy Stamping and Creating,
Hugs - Pat

1 comment:

  1. You've been busy!! this image is so fun and cute! Great card!

    ReplyDelete