Monday, November 30, 2009

Merry & Bright

Here's is a card I made for Our Creative Corners Sketch Challenge and yesterday's Splitcoast Stampers Featured stamper challenge #FS147. Here is the card of MrsBoz (CarollAnne) that I cased.

I stamped my adorable House Mouse image (Having A Ball) using Stazon black ink onto some Shrinky Dink. Coloured images with Prismacolour pencil crayons. I punched out circles with nestabilities, then shrunk the images. Stamped ornaments onto a textured white card stock. Coloured images then cut out circles from ornaments. I made the upper border. Added liquid applique and Diamond stickles. Stamped on my Merry & Bright sentiment. Coloured the sentiment with old olive and real red. I placed the two shrinky dinks onto a piece of white card stock and placed behind image panel using pop dots so that the shrinky dinks would be recessed. Applied stickles to white dp for sparkly snow.

Recipe:

Stamps: - Stampabilities House Mouse - Having a Ball - HMC1005, Oranaments and Sentiment were purchased at Michael's
Ink: - Stazon jet black, Stampin Up Old Olive, Real Red
Paper: - Stampin Up - pacific point, textured white, real red
Accessories: - Shrinky Dinks - Frosted ruff N' Ready, Martha Stewart leaf punch, Stampin Up scalloped border punch, Sewing machine, Liquid Applique, Diamond Stickles, Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, brads, pop dots.

Thanks for stopping by,
Happy Stamping and Creating...

Hugs - Pat


4 comments:

  1. Totally cute Pat, this is a great idea. Darling little ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful card! I love the little surprise inside the ornament - so clever!

    ReplyDelete