Wednesday, November 11, 2009

GOT SNOW?????

Please help!!! I'm MELTING.... Here is a cute little snowman and sentiment from the brand spankin newly released stamp set from TOTALLY STAMPALICIOUS - called "SNOWMEN" - make sure to check out their blog for the new stamps being released...
TOTALLY STAMPALICIOUS Has a challenge this week TSMONDAY6 to use glitter on your card or project. They are offering a $10.00 gift certificate to one lucky winner.
The sketch I used is from today's sketch challenge #SC254 at Splitcoast Stampers.
I coloured my snowman with a combination of markers and pencil crayons. Cut out image and placed over top a white panel that I ran through the CB with Swiss dot folder. I added dazzling diamonds to the raised dots. I stamped snowflakes on acetate with Stazon white ink and overlayed image panel. Attached with brads. Made sketch panels, sewed edges and assembled my card.
Recipe:
Stamps - Totally Stampalicious - Snowmen
Ink - Stazon white, Stazon jet black, bravo burgundy, pretty in pink, more mustard
Paper - Me and My big Ideas - Noel, textured white, Bristol Vellum, white, bravo burgundy
Accessories - sewing machine, acetate, heat and stick powder, versa mark, dazzling diamonds, ribbon, brads, mat pack, foam tape, cuttlebug, Swiss dot embossing folder, heat gun
Thanks for stopping by,
Happy stamping..
Hugs - Pat

3 comments: