Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Believe

Happy soggy Tuesday everyone... I'm hopping the rain will stop sometime soon - we are getting water logged. Here is a cute little box I made - I really love how it turned out. I water coloured my "Winter Robins" with Stampin Up reinkers. Masked image and sponged on the sky. I made the FAUX wood frame (used this tutorial from Splitcoast Stampers).
I made the box using this tutorial - but I altered the design abit.

For this box I had combined two Splitcoast Stamper challenges - today's colour challenge - Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke and neutrals, plus last weeks Ways to Use it - A faux feel (faux wood).

Thanks for stopping by..
Happy stamping and creating..
Hugs - Patricia Rose

2 comments:

  1. OMG...I really thought it was a wooden box...wow....fab faux wood technique...

    ReplyDelete