Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Fabric Cardinal Christmas

Hello.. I combined four challenges for my card... Teapot Tuesday, Splitcoast Stampers Colour challenge (Always Artichoke, Real Red, Chocolate Chip and neutrals), Technique challenge (cut outside the Box) and Fan Club challenge (touchable textures).
Here is the beautiful teapot Marilynn picked for our inspiration.


My card is 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 always artichoke. Stamped AA with Sanded backgrounder using chocolate chip ink. I used the Labels two die cut to frame my cardinals. Stamped the chocolate frame with Sanded backgrounder. Matted chocolate chip and fabric with real red.
Note: I cut out the red cardinals tail, so it would stick out over the frame. Attached the black corner brads, Sentiment and oval hardware.

Thanks for stopping by,

Happy stamping and creating,

Hugs - Pat

3 comments:

  1. saw this on SCS but had to take a second look when I saw you posted it on your blog....fabulous use of fabric...love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! The fabric really pops on the darker background and the tail outside of the "box" adds a great element.

    ReplyDelete