Monday, November 16, 2009

Casing Dawn (aka - TreasureOiler)

Here are two cards I made yesterday for Splitcoast Stampers Featured Stamper Challenge. Dawn (TreasureOiler) is Featured Stamper #145. Make sure to check out her absolutely amazing gallery... I looked through all 17 pages of her gallery....
Here is the adorable "Good Cheer" card I cased for my Magnolia - Alva Elf - Noel card.
I coloured Alva with Prismacolour pencil crayons and gamsol. Embossed the olive panel and added Stickles to the raised dots and flower centers. The designer paper is flocked. I stamped the Noel sentiment and placed it inside the chipboard frame. Added the little bow and brad to the frame.

Here is the cute "Frosty Snowman" card I cased. My little snowman is a STICKER from Me and My Big Ideas. I stamped the snowflakes on the tangerine tango background with versa mark ink and clear embossed. Stamped the sentiment with Stazon black onto my little chipboard tag. Added Diamond stickles to the dp, parts of the snowman and some of the polka dots and pierced scallops on the circle matting. The snowflakes and sentiment are from Studio G.

Thanks for stopping by...
Happy stamping and creating..
Hugs - Pat

2 comments: