Tuesday, May 19, 2009

TLC221, Tri Shutter - Thank You


Happy Tuesday everyone. For this card I used this weeks Splitcoast Stampers technique challenge "TLC221" - Tri Shutter Fold card. For the Tutorial see Bonnie Szwalkiewicz's Blog. I found the fold very easy to do - Bonnie gave wonderful instructions to follow. It was the decorating that took me awhile to do.
I will definetly use this technique again.
The flower is from Stampin Up's "Bloomin Beautiful" set and the sentiment is from Stampin Up's "Full of Life" set. I water coloured the flower twice. Cut out one image and popped up over other. Added Diamond Stickles to flower. Made the vase and tied on the ribbon. The Dp is from Making Memories and is double sided. Sponged dp edges with chocolate chip and matted with pink (Tinted Dawn) card stock. All edges were sewed. Punched out butterflies and darkened edges with Chocolate chip marker. Added the little rhinestone flower on the sentiment panel and to the butterfly bodies. I am very pleased with how this turned out.

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little part of the blogging world.

Hugs
Pat

3 comments: