Sunday, May 10, 2009

FS118, Love Birds


Congratulations Debbie (DbDoodle) on being this weeks featured stamper "FS118" over at Splitcoast Stampers... I have always loved your wonderful creations....
Here is the card I chose to case.....
I kept the same layout and type of designer paper. I changed the theme, colours and image...
I sewed on my card and used brads in place of the buttons. Omitted the hardware.
The little bird stamps are from Studio G, Designer paper is from Heidi Grace - A little birds Tale,
card stock is Stampin up - pink pirouette, bashful blue, whisper white and basic black. I used the Stampin up scalloped border punch. Embossed the pink panel with swiss dot folder. Used oval and scalloped nestabilities.
Happy Stamping. Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment