Sunday, May 10, 2009

CC216, TLC218, Happy Mother's Day


I combined two Splitcoast Stampers challenges for this card --- color challenge CC216 (black, real red and old olive) and the technique challenge TLC218 (marble technique).
I recieved this beautiful bird stamp from Pat Smethers - she had this love gift package for me and this stamp was it it.... Thanks Pat - hugs. I stamped image on water colour paper and coloured it with Stampin up reinkers. Cut out image with oval nestability and matted with black scalloped oval nesty. For the bg I used the marble technique - I used Adirondak alcohol ink - lettuce. Cuttle bugged the bg paper to give it more texture.. The gate fold card is 5 x 5. I cut a piece to 5 x 10, scored lines at 2 1/2 and 7 1/2. I cut up a scalloped circle to make the corners.

Happy stamping, thanks for stopping by.
hugs...
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment