Sunday, November 21, 2010

Welcome Little One

Happy Sunday everyone... Here is a card I made for the Featured Stamper challenge over at Splitcoast Stampers.... I have never seen Sarah's (aka CriminalGrace) gallery before. Here gallery is full of beautiful CAS cards to case... I chose this cute little baby card "Welcome Little One". I used this adorable image from Penny Black called "In a Nutshell". The image was water coloured with Stampin Up reinkers. The sweet pink polka dot dp is from Bo Bunny.

I am also entering this in the challenge over at Crazy 4 Challenges #C4C64 - to have circles on your card or project, (in the stamped image, on the designer paper, embossed circles, punched circles, die cut circles). As you can see I have lots of circles on my card.

Thanks for stopping in,
Happy stamping and creating,

Hugs.. Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment