Sunday, November 14, 2010

Crazy 4 Blitzen's



Happy Sunday --- It's time for one of my favourite challenges over at Splitcoast Stampers... the Featured Stamper challenge - and today's FS is


and her blog is


I absolutely love Angela's style - she loves whimsical images and bright colours, her colouring is amazing.... I chose to case this cute "Bella" card called "Simple Pleasures". I love the image, bright colours and layout.

For my card I used this fun image called "Christmas JJ" from Totally Stampalicious's Bugaboo line. I stamped JJ onto water colour paper using Versafine Onyx Black ink and then clear embossed. Water coloured image with Tombow Markers. Used nestability to cut out the white acrylic textured paper, sponged around the nestiblity with Regal Rose ink to make the pink frame, I hand cut the black matting to match the nesty shape. I cut JJ out and placed her on top of the white acrylic panel. Added Pink Stickles around image and onto the CB sentiment tag. On the pink center panel I used a Martha Stewart polkadot background stamp - inked stamp up with versa mark ink and stamped onto textured pink paper and clear embossed dots. Embossed the My Minds Eye Dp with snowflake folder.

I am also entering this in the Crazy 4 Challenges #C4C63 - to make a Christmas card or project.


Thanks for stopping in,

Happy Stamping and Creating,

Hugs.. Pat

1 comment:

  1. This JJ has to be one of my favorites! I love your color combo and layout for this one! Great sponging on the image panel. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete