Monday, November 22, 2010

Sock Monkey Girl says "Hello"

Well it was a SNOW DAY for me.... tones of time to play in my little old craft room :)

I made this cute little Bugaboo Digi Stamp - Sock monkey card for some challenges over at Splitcoast Stampers, plus this weeks challenge at Crazy 4 Challenges - to use circles on your card/project.

For the Technique challenge #TLC300 we were asked to use at least two of the previous technique challenges - I used TLC133 - gamsol magic (colouring with prisma colour pencil crayons and gamsol) and TLC160 - Cuttlebug negative effect (Ink up cuttlebug folder - put card stock in folder and run through the bug) - I also sprinkled clear embossing powder onto the card stock - ink was still wet and heat embossed - that is what gave the bg the shine. I coloured the sock monkey image with prisma colour pencil crayons and gamsol. The Clean and Simple challenge #CAS94 - was sponging. I sponged the embossed panel edges and over the raised circles with Basic brown ink and around the circles behind the little sock monkey.

Thanks for stopping by,
Happy stamping and creating,

Hugs.. Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment