Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Quilted Cards - May your bobbin always be full and Howdy There Miss Kitty

Happy Tuesday everyone... I have two cards to share with you. The green quilted "log cabin block" with the Handsome cowboy in the middle (my oldest son Kyle) I made for Mothermark's Teapot Tuesday challenge, Splitcoast Stampers Monday Technique challenge to make a card with a quilt block design and today's SCS colour challenge - certainly celery, handsome hunter, Bermuda bay and the desert option - pink (anything other than pink card stock).

The story line for the Teapot Tuesday challenge is - We are off to Dodge City - What is wrong with Miss Kitty? Check out the story here and Mothermarks Blog - This is my Story.

I used the Maple Leaf quilt block design to make the card below. I made it look like a wall hanging. The sentiment is from Stampin Up - "Quilt Quips".

Thanks for stopping by,
Happy Stamping and creating.
Hugs... Pat

3 comments:

  1. fab 'hunk' of quilting......my fav maple leaf pattern.....done so well

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous! I LOVE these. They are so real looking. What a great job. And I agree with you, your son is very handsome. But we know he comes from great stock! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful that you have your own handsome cowboy model for your tea party creation!!! Love it!! He is a handsome young man and makes a wonderful addition to the party!! Love the quilted border!!!

    ReplyDelete