Monday, January 25, 2010

Happy Heart Day and It's the Little Things

Happy Monday everyone.... here are two Clean and Simple cards I made for the CAS challenge over at Splitcoast Stampers. - to use designer Papers. The first card with the little bear (from Stampin Up set - Beary Best) also qualifies for the challenge over at Crazy 4 Challenge - Pretty in Pink - design a card or project with a pink theme... I went with the pink heart on the red dp and the pink striped paper and pink ribbons. I like the shape of this card - I saw this in a Paper Crafts magazine from a few years back. The top edge is 3" wide and the bottom edge is 6" wide. The striped paper is 2 1/2". I sewed on the pink ric rack.

The second card was very easy to make - I already had the flowers and the sentiment stamped - something I did a couple of years ago and found it in my stash. Flowers and sentiment are from the Stampin Up set called Happy Harmony. I coloured the flowers with markers and then added Diamond stickles to the top sections of the flowers. Matted image with black cardstock. I scored the upper and lower sections of the white base card. Punched out the lower edge of the middle black panel with Stampin up scalloped punch, layered the Stampin up checked dp over top. Pierced holes in the scallops. Popped up the image and done.


Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Stamping and creating.
Hugs - Pat

1 comment: