Saturday, January 16, 2010

Call It Research


Happy Sunday Everyone.... Don't you just love this cute, new fun stamp from Totally Stampalicious - called "Glam Kitty". I had a lot of fun making this card... On their Totally Stampalicious Blog their challenge is to make a new card or project using Purple.
I combined that challenge plus the Featured Stamper challenge over at Splitcoast Stampers -
Anne (aka jdmommy) is today's FS - here is the cute Bella card I cased.
I'll be back tomorrow to give you more information.
Thanks for stopping by...
hugs - Pat

5 comments:

  1. What a Purr-fect card!! Purple sure looks good on her! Sooooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is FANTASTIC, Patricia!!!!! She is looking GORGEOUS!!! Thanks so much for playing along!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute... Fun layout and I Like her purse! Way cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOO this is soooo cute, love this new image!!!beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete