Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Oh Happy Day


I'm a little late uploading this card to my blog.... This was for The Teapot Tuesday Challenge on "This is My Story" blog and on Splitcoast Stamper Teapot Tuesday challenge. The teapot ladies are try to find out "Where is the bad apple that put Annie on her fannie. Check out the story here.

Poor Miss Annie Mae Appleseed (descendant of Johnnie Appleseed) was busy picking apples when she heard this hissing coming from the tree she was working - it scared her so badly she tumbled off her ladder - could it have been that black kitty.

Most of my card is made up of stickers. The trees, Annie and the cat are stickers. I cut out the apples from designer paper. The hills and pathway were hand drawn and coloured. I did use some stamps from Stampin Ups Water colour minis for the grass. Sponged on the clouds and drew the birds. Matted image with real red and sewed edges. The sentiment is from Fiskars.

Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Stamping and Creating.

Hugs - Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment