Sunday, August 23, 2009

We're having a TeaParty at MM's Lily Pond


I've been a little lax in uploading some of my cards... I had a few minutes tonight to add a few to my blog. I made this card last month - it is a colour challenge from Splitcoast Stampers #CC229 (certainly celery, pixie pink and apricot appeal) plus a technique challenge #TLC231 "Quilling" plus I wanted to join the girls at Mother Marks tea party she was having at her new lily pond, check out her blog for all the details.
My image is computer generated - I used my Print Master program to copy and paste image. I quilled the frogs tongue.... No stamps were used on this card....

Happy Stamping..
Hugs... Pat

2 comments:

  1. what a blending of techniques and crafts....wonderful work as always...tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is terrific Pat. I loved this card on SCS. Great job.

    ReplyDelete