Sunday, August 16, 2009

FS132, OCCC, Mouse Joy


I combined today's Splitcoast Stampers Featured stamper challenge FS132 (Stamp Muse) and Our Creative Corners challenge (Christmas theme) in this card. Here is the fun Christmas card of Emily's that I cased . You are to change at least two things on your card. I used a different image and design. I kept the Christmas theme and similar colours, used the same CB embossing folder. I stamped the House Mouse image (Peppermint Pals) using Stazon timber brown and water coloured with Stampin Up reinkers. I clear embossed the candies. Matted image with old olive and real red. Sewed edges. Made the base card and tied on the ribbon. Both panels are popped up.


Happy Stamping

Hugs,
Pat Rose

5 comments:

  1. wow isn't this just DARLING!! OOO I love the layout and colors..beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Love the red and white paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a precious holiday House-Mouse image!! This Christmas card is a whimsical delight!! Wonderful work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEYOND cute! Love that DP and Ribbon-- perfect together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just adore your little house mice cards and all the other lovelies you share on your blog. I have nominated you for the Kreativ Bloggers award that you can copy from my blog at rightbrainmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete