Sunday, July 12, 2009

Thinking of you Shirmcat


I made another card today, combining two challenges. The featured stamper challenge on Splitcoast stampers - FS127 - Kelly (aka Shirmcat) and Our Creative Corners challenge - use a pet or any other animal on your card.
Here is the card of Kelly's that I cased called "Tin Roof". I wanted to keep the country theme, Kelly loves her sheep, cows, farm scenes. I used an old stamp set my husband bought me off eBay - made by Imaginations - I don't know the name of the set.

Recipe:

Stamps - Imaginations - farm set, Studio G- sentiment, You make me Happy, Fresh Fillers

Paper - kraft, chocolate chip, white, My Minds Eye - 29th Street Market, K&C Company

Ink - more mustard, ruby red, going gray, basic black, pretty in pink, close to cocoa, old olive, basic brown

Accessories - sewing machine, wood fibers, button, sponge, pop dots, stamp-a-ma-jig, piercing tool, cuttlebug, oval nestability

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Stamping

Pat

1 comment:

  1. This is so awesome, love all the details, and sweet images.

    ReplyDelete