Sunday, July 5, 2009

IC186, Born to be WILD


Happy Sunday everyone.... I made this card for yesterday's inspiration challenge #IC186 - Posters.com on Splitcoast stampers. The image is a postcard that my dear daughter, Kristy, gave me for my birthday... It worked perfectly on my IC card.. Here is the poster that inspired me.
I matted the postcard with black card stock, placed a piece of vellum over image, rounded the corners with corner rounder punch, sewed edges. Used flourish stamp from Stampin Up Baroque motif set - stamped with stazon jet black. Designer paper is from Basic Grey, matted with sage shadow. Used Martha Stewart scalloped border punch. Base card is basic black. Made the ribbon, string and button embellishment
.
Thanks for stopping by.
hugs, Pat Rose

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT!!! The vellum really tones it down and everything is perfect together!!!

    ReplyDelete