Saturday, July 11, 2009

A new hand to hold


Happy Sunday everyone... Congratulations Kelly (aka Schirmcat) on Splitcoast Stampers for being this weeks Featured Stamper... I love your fun filled gallery.... enjoy your time in the spotlight. I just purchased this adorable image from Clear Dollar Stamps called Patchpal Giraffe - is it the cutest little giraffe you ever saw...
I combined three challenges in this one card - FS127, IC188 and Our Creative Corners Challenge - Pets or any other animal.
Here is the card of Kelly's I cased called "Good Luck".
I kept the same layout, but added the bottom scalloped strip. Changed theme to new baby instead of Old Bird.

Recipe:

Stamps - Clear Dollar Stamps - Patchpal Giraffe, Stampin Up - Full of Life

Paper - watercolour, more mustard, non SU green, My Minds Eye - 29th Street Market, K&C Company

Ink - stazon jet black, barely banana, more mustard, old olive

Accessories - cuttlebug, scalloped and plain circles, sewing machine, acetate, gingham ribbon, Stampin Up corner rounder and scalloped border punch, pewter baby booty charm, flower buttons (thank you Pat Smethers)

Happy Stamping,
Hugs
Pat

5 comments:

  1. Oh so dalring, love that sweet guy, wonderful colors, Hugs Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beyond cute! Every inch of the card is perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is toooo DARLING!!! I love your giraffe and the sewing you did on this!!! Beautiful job!!!!

    Have a nice Sunday!!
    Hugs
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Patricia - I have just found your Blog and am thrilled. I love this card, that image is adorabe - I have never seen it before!! Love this case of Schrimcat's card...you have nailed this challenge!! I am also thrilled to be following your Blog!! Thansk for always inspiring!

    ReplyDelete