Sunday, March 6, 2011

Twisted sisters and Gramma Pat's

Woo Hoo..... my dear Hubby, Rob, and I stopped in to visit Pat and Bubba Smethers on our Holidays. We had a most wonderful visit with them - Rob and Bubba had a great time - they have a lot in common - so had lots to talk about. Pat and I - stamped and talked about our families and new grandchildren. Rob and I visited Pat and Bubba two years ago and hit it off so well = we feel just like family - right, Sistah...


Pat told me about the next Twisted sisters challenge - it was to use chickens on your card. This is what I made while visiting with Pat. Don't you just love this fun chicken image. I call it
"What's Brooding?


Thanks for stopping by,
Happy stamping and creating,
Huga.. Pat

5 comments:

  1. Adorable! These chickens could be me and my sister! That straw bow is too perfect! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful that you two could get together. I know it was a blast. Love your fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. another visit with Pat????...how lucky can one gal get....bet there was no lack of chatter between the grandkids and stamping......what fun....and your card is fabulous too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, I just had to come and say hi to you 2 grammys! I can imagine how you guys must have felt even close now with grand babies in common. Love to see your sweet smiles. Pat is a darling and you are too, because Pat told me so...he, he, he. Your card is perfect with the chicken challenge. Love the "papiers". oooh and sewing of course.

    Hugs to you sweet Pat, peggyxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really cute card...Oh how I wish I lived near you guys. That would definitely be a dream come true...Maybe I would get to stamp with you...Dream...Dream...Dream...
    Pat this is my first time visiting your blog...great blog...you make beautiful cards..Jill

    ReplyDelete