Monday, March 21, 2011

Happy 60th Birthday Ritchie - Live to Ride

Here is a fun birthday card I made for a friend who is turning 60 this week. My dear husband and I mountain bike with Ritchie... We have gone on several road trips to Utah and Nevada to ride. Ritchie is one of the fastest and in shape riders in our group - no one would believe that he is going to be 60 years old. I just had to make a funny card for him - I made it as though he is riding his "Tricycle" in the forest --- I hope he will get a laugh from this card... :)

Connie Jones (aka stamp300) over at Splitcoast Stampers was crowned Queen for the Day
last Friday... I cased this "Live to Ride" card of Connies.

The image I used is from Bugaboo Stamps - Gus Birthday and I coloured it using Tombow Markers.

Thanks for stopping by,
Happy stamping and creating,

Hugs.. Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment