Sunday, March 27, 2011

Bloom where you're Planted

Hello everyone.... I made this card for a few challenges - Splitcoast Stampers featured stamper, sketch #325 and Free 4 All F4A57 (hello sunshine). Elaine Hughes (aka Quixotic) has the honor this week. She has a most fabulous gallery full of beautiful works of art. I cased this adorable Magnolia card called "Tilda - Mon Amie".



I coloured the Magnolia stamp image "Tilda with Sunflower" with prisma colour pencil crayons and gamsol. I was happy to use up some very old designer papers and a chipboard sentiment that I have had in my stash for ages.

The Free 4 All challenge was to be inspired by the sun. Well sunflowers need sun to grow and they are one of my favourite flowers.


Thanks for stopping in,

Hugs.... Pat


No comments:

Post a Comment