Sunday, January 16, 2011

You're Tea-rific, Judi Rose

Happy Sunday everyone. I hope you are all having a marvelous day... I made this card for a few challenges over at Splitcoast Stampers. Queen for the day #43 - jovialjudi (Judi Rose) was passed the Crown, next one is the Inspiration Challenge - "Nail Designs" - we were to choose from one of the beauitful acrylic nail designs - I chose nail #0101, and last but not least - I also put this in Mothermarks Teapot Tuesday challenge #MMTPT128 as it reminded me of the sweet little teapot she used as our inspiration piece.

I cased this sweet teacup card of Judi's, "CC246 Judi's Teacup" . I love the layout, pretty colours and pearl embellishments. Make sure to check out Judi's blog - "Paper Rose Petals".

This lovely digital teapot image is from Clear Dollar Stamps "Eclectic Teapots". I coloured the image with Tombow and Stampin Up markers and also with Prisma colour pencil crayons and gamsol. The pink designer paper is from Amuse.

Thanks for stopping in,
Happy stamping and creating,

Hugs Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment