Sunday, January 16, 2011

FS206, When life throws you scraps, make a QUILT

Today is one of my favourite challenges over at Splitcoast Stampers - the Featured Stamper Challenge. The FS206 for today is Tracy Schulz (aka "whoistracy"). I cased this beautiful card
"Stitched Stocking". Tracy has many quilt themed cards in her gallery. I had to case one of those - as I love sewing on my cards and have many quilters in my family.

The fun image I used is from Bugaboo Stamps and it is called "Stellasew Bobbin head".
Image was printed on white card stock using my Laser printer. Coloured with Tombow and Stampin Up markers. Designer paper is from Recollection - Autumn Pack. Sentiment is from Stampin Up "Quilt Quips". I tore a strip of flannel plaid fabric to make my Bow.

Thanks for stopping by,
Hugs.. Pat

1 comment: