Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Two more Christmas cards finished :)

Hope you are all having a wonderful week... Time is sure flying by, Christmas will be here before we know it... I am busy trying to get a few more Christmas cards done.

The stamp I used on the first card is from Hero Arts - called "Collage Merry and Bright" - I really like this image and it is quick and easy to use... I stamped it with Versafine black ink and clear embossed. I stamped the kraft base card with Stampin Up's sanded backgrounder and clear embossed. Matted the image with red and black. Sewed the edges. The strip of dp is from K&Company - Yuletide pack. Sponged all edges. Assembled card and tied on ribbon...



I love these adorable little House Mouses - this image is called 'Peppermint Pals". I coloured image with watercolour pencil crayons and the used Champagne shimmer paint to paint over top of image with aquapainter. I finally used my Martha Stewart candy border punch.


Thanks for stopping in,
Happy Stamping and creating,
Hugs.. Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment