Sunday, December 19, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree

Happy Sunday everyone.... Time is sure flying by -- only 6 more sleeps until Christmas. I am running around in circles -- trying to get everything ready. Still trying to get the last of my Christmas card finished, only a few more to go.

I made this cute House Mouse card for several challenges over at Splitcoast Stampers. The featured stamper challenge is one of my favourite challenges. Mary Rose (aka maryrose) has the honour this week. I chose to case this cute CAS card "Mackinac Inspired". I loved the layout and her awesome colouring.

This is also for the Ways to Use it #WT301 - use glitter/sparkle, the Technique challenge TLC304 - faux or real sewing and for this months Fan Club theme - be inspired by music -
"Oh Christmas Tree"

I used this adorable House Mouse image called "Mice Star". I coloured the image with water colour pencil crayons and reinkers. Water coloured over the image again using Champagne Shimmer paint. Added Diamond Stickles to the felt snowflake and to every other snowflake on the K&Company Yuletide Designer paper.

Thanks for stopping by,
Happy stamping and creating,

Hugs.. Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment