Monday, December 13, 2010

Stampalicious challenge - Clean and Simple

Happy Monday everyone - it's time for another Totally Stampalicous challenge. We know that most of you are very busy at this time of year, so we are keeping it simple this week. We want to see your CLEAN AND SIMPLE cards. Which means to keep your layers and embellishments down to a minimum ( I find this very hard to do), often leaving lots of "White" space.


For the card above I used "Christmas JJ". I love this cute stamp set - it comes with two image an sentiments.

For the card below I used "New Truck Gus". I love the set as well - it comes with four humours sentiments and the one image - it is very easy to colour, and makes for some very fun masculine cards.

I stamped both of the images with Versafine Onyx black ink and clear embossed. Water coloured images. With the New Truck Gus card, I masked the image and then sponged in the sky and ground.

I hope you will come and join us over at Totally Stampalicious - check out what the other DT members have come up with to inspire you. If you join us - make sure to upload your card to Mr. Linky to your blog or gallery.

Also - Totally Stampalicious is on the lookout for Guest Designers and they'll be making their selection from all the people that play in the challenges.

My "New Truck Gus" card also works for the Technique Challenge over at Splitcoast Stampers
#TLC303 - sponging.

Thanks for stopping by,
Happy Stamping and Creating,

Hugs.. Pat

4 comments:

  1. Wow two great cards for this week's CAS challenge! I love them both! Great colors and layout on the JJ card! Your sponging on the Gus card is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, Pat!!! Love both of your cards today...yoiu were busy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. both are fab...especially love that JJ...she knows how to have fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pat..both cards are so fun..Wonderful job on the sponging on the Gus card... Great work :)

    ReplyDelete