Sunday, March 7, 2010

Thinking of You

Happy Sunday everyone.... I finally got to play today..... I combined a couple of challenges... The Featured Stamper challenge over at Splitcoast Stampers.... "Vera" is today's FS - #161 and so deserving of this honour... Plus I used Our Creative Corners sketch for my layout. Here is the adorable baby card that I cased. The adorable giraffe image is from Clear Dollar Stamps - called "Patchpal Giraffe". I water coloured the image with Stampin Up reinkers. Cut out the image, made the background from the dp. Matted all panels with real red. Rounded corners on large red panel and dp panel. Used large scalloped border punch for the middle strip. Attached cream coloured ribbon and red brads. Sewed all edges. Sewed on the red heart button flower. Added Diamond stickles to the dp. Stamped sentiment (Fiskars - Just between Friends) on lower left panel in Real Red ink. I made this for Clear Dollars Stamps challenge C1C8 - Be square and Crazy 4 Challenges - paper piercing... I pierced all four corners of base cream coloured card.

Thanks for stopping by,
Happy stamping and creating...

Hugs - Pat

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful patchwork,,love the stitching and that image is to stinkin cute!! TFS Pat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this??? That is the sweetest image and how clever to use a heart button for the flower. Love the sewing too. Great job on the sketch challenge. So happy you could have some fun with Our Creative Corner this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, this is really sweet! I love what you did with the sketch, and your image is just adorable. Lovely colors and papers too! Thanks so much for playing along with the OCC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S and soooooo sweet - Patricia!!! I know Vera will love it too...I sure do love your take on the Sketch!!! The giraffe is darlin' and I really like those colors!!!

    Thank you so much for playing along with us!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete