Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Oh Johnny Boy

Happy Tuesday everyone.... Lucky me - I was able to get FIVE challenges in this one cute card... Mothermarks Teapot Tuesday challenge - "That's the Madd Hatter? I thought he'd be Fatter!!!, Totally Stampalicious - this weeks colour challenge - White, Black and Wow - one colour that pops (mine is RED) and their last challenge - glam, glitz - Vegas Style, Mojo Monday's sketch challenge #128 and Crazy 4 Challenges - textures - C4C26 - use three different textures ( I used two different embossing folders - houndstooth on the b/w dp, the herring bone behind Glam kitty, sewing plus I pleated the black strip, added all the rhinestones and her top-hat)...

I coloured this fun image "Glam Kitty" from Totally Stampalicious with Prisma colour pencil crayons and gamsol. I made her top hat - (she wanted Johnny Depp to notice her at the "Alice in Wonderland premier). For more on the Teapot Tuesday Challenge check here.
Card size is 5 x 6 1/2. I ran the houndstooth dp through the Cuttlebug with houndstooth EF and the white circle with the herringbone folder. Matted the dp with real red and black. I cut out the white and red circles with Spellbinders. Pleated a strip of black card stock. Sewed edges of dp panel, circle and sewed the pleated dp and red rectangles onto base card. Made the two red corner triangles. Popped up the circle panel and Miss Glam Kitty. Added the rhinestones and applied Diamond Stickles.

Thanks for stopping by,
Happy stamping and creating,

Hugs... Pat

5 comments:

  1. Holy Macaroni, Patricia!!!! THis is AMAZINGLY FABULOUS!!!!! Johnny Depp isn't going to be able to keep his eyes off her!!!! Definitely a WOW!!!!! card!!!

    Did you get my e-mail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Glam Girl...I'm sure Johnny will too! Love the textures you used!

    ReplyDelete