Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Freedom

Happy Tuesday everyone... I combined four challenges in this one card. Three challenges from Splitcoast Stampers - colour challenge (old olive, rich razzleberry and orchid opulence), Technique challenge - Dp by me - I made the high healed shoe bg, Teapot Tuesdays challenge - Flat Footed Bobby Ruby - read about it here. I used the sketch design from Stamp TV #STVSCVD02 .
The chick is from Penny Black (there are actually four chicks on the stamp - I used only one). Coloured the chick with prisma colour pencil crayons and gamsol. Cut out the chick and layered over the white square panel. I stamped on water colour mini flowers from Stampin Up. Sponged plum chalk ink around image. Clear embossed the drink and earrings. Matted image with old olive and a scalloped RR square. Pierced holes in scallops. Stamped the high heeled shoes (Studio G) onto plain pale plum dp. Coloured the shoes and dotted them with a black marker. Sponged edge of dp. Matted with Rich Razzleberry card stock. Attached the ribbon. Sewed edges. Made the corner tabs for the image panel. I cut a scalloped circle into 1/4"s. Popped up the image on base panel. Attached the flowers and sentiment embellishment. Stuck on the pale plum pearls.


Thanks for stopping in,
Happy Stamping and Creating,

Hugs - Pat

1 comment:

  1. Hey Pat! Love this card! Adorable! The purples are so beautiful and I love that shoe bg paper you made too! Very cute! Hope you are well. Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete