Sunday, March 21, 2010

Take it Easy - it's your day

Hello everyone... Here is a card I made for today's featured stamper and last weeks Queen for the Day - Cathy aka "Mutnik" over at Splitcoast Stampers. We are to pick a card or project and case it - but you have to change at least two things... I changed the image and sewed on my card. I kept the same theme... Here is Cathy's card that I cased "hang in there". Check out Cathy's amazing gallery... so full of her wonderful works of art.
I just purchased this adorable Penny Black image "uplifting occasion" last week - this was the perfect occasion to use it.... The kitten and clothes are from the Penny Black stamp. Images were water coloured with Stampin Up reinkers. I created the scene behind them... Stamped on the cow and pig, sponged in the sky and grass. I stamped the fence, and cut it out with an exacto knife. I cut the clothes off the clothes line and sewed on the string, popped up the clothes. Stamped the sentiment (Studio G), cut it out, sponged edges and placed on card. I made the checkered border, that is one of Cathy's trade mark frames she used on many of her cards.

This card also works for CRAZY FOR CHALLENGES #C4C29 - To make a spring card.. I think mine has a spring feel to it, butterflies, clothes and a kitty on the line, pretty flowers in the field..

Thanks for stopping in,
Happy Stamping and Creating,

Hugs - Pat

1 comment:

  1. This is just sooooooooo adorable and sooooo pretty!!

    ReplyDelete