Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A Heartfelt Thanks

A happy, snowy Wednesday to you. It's been a long time since I have posted anything on my Blog. I thought it was time that I did so. I made this Quilted Heart card for my mother-in-law "Sharron" as a Thank-you to her, for helping me finish my "Tyler Quilt". I have been working on this quilt for over two years now.
The sentiment is from Stampin-Up's "Quilt Quip" set. The faux stitched triangle and squares on the heart quilt are from Clear Dollar Stamps "Build a Quilt" set. I saw this gorgeous Scrap Quilt card by Lisa Lara and I new I wanted to purchase the Build a Quilt set.

I used this weeks colour challenge from Splitcoast Stampers as my colour combination (Pretty in Pink, Pink Pirouette, Rose Red and neutrals of choice -white, vanilla, brown or black)

Thanks for stopping by,
Hugs..Pat

1 comment:

  1. `What an incredible card Pat! I checked out those stamps and love them so.. may have to put in an order one day soon.
    The patterns you chose go together so well.
    Well done!
    Hugs,
    Sheree

    ReplyDelete