Saturday, January 28, 2012

Thinking of you



I made this for a few challenges over at Splitcoast Stampers. For the Queen for the Day challenge - ravengirl (Toni) was passed the crown. I cased this lovely card of Toni's. I used a nestability die shape to make the mask, sponged on Pumpkin Pie and Apricot Appeal, next I stamped Upsy Daisy image using Chocolate Chip ink. Matted with chocolate chip and texture rust cardstock. Made the 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 base card. Ran the white acrylic water colour paper through the Cuttlebug using Polka dot folder. Matted with kraft and rust card stock. Sewed edges of both panels. I made the faux butterfly button. Pierced holes and tied butterfly on with string. Wrapped string around base card 6 times and tied at back of card. Image panel is popped up.


Thanks for looking,


Hugs..Pat


No comments:

Post a Comment