Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wishing you a speedy recovery - Jess

I'm a little late uploading this card. I made this card for this weeks Teapot Tuesday challenge (#MMTPT117 ) on Splitcoast Stampers for Charlene Merricks (where m & m's gather) step-son Jess. Jess was attacked by a neighbours vicious Dog and now is faced with plastic surgery to repair the damage to his face. I will be sending this off to Jess - wishing him a speedy recovery.

Jess is a big Nascar fan and loves Dale Earnhaardt Sr. I don't have any racing card stamps so I went on line and found this colouring page image. I printed the image twice, cut one out and coloured it with markers. Dry embossed the back side of the image on the front portion of the car to give it some dimension. Matted image with black and red cardstock. I created the checkered background by weaving the black strips into the white panel. Matted the checkered panel with red card stock. Stamped sentiment (from Stampin Up's Bird on a Branch set), matted with black card stock. Sewed all panels. Attached the screw brads.

Patricia

No comments:

Post a Comment