Sunday, October 17, 2010

On Blitzen

Happy Sunday everyone.... I made this card for the Featured Stamper challenge over at Splitcoast Stampers FS193 Laurie Zoellmer (aka imamuttnut) and for this weeks challenge over at Our Creative Corners - to use at least three different embellishments. It also qualifies for the challenge over at Mark's Finest Papers to use faux or real stitching on your card/project.

Plus I am introducing a new Totally Stampalicious image from their Bugaboo line called "Christmas JJ".

Here is the card of Laurie's that I cased called "Tote-ally Tess". I changed the image and placement of the sentiment, the colours, added sewing and several embellishments to my card.

I stamped JJ with versafine onyx black ink and clear embossed. Water coloured her with Tombow Markers and Stampin Up reinkers. Added crystal effects to her eye glasses and wine glass. Cut out image. I stamped the sentiment on white card stock. Cut out oval and Bravo Burgundy oval matting with Nestabilities. Attached sentiment with brads. I cut the back off of the mini reindeer button. Applied Crystal effects over the sentiment and placed the reindeer into the CE. I had the tree sticker for a long time - I cut out some matching dp and placed it behind the tree cut out portion. Sewed panels and assembled card....

Thanks for stopping by,
Happy stamping and creating,

Hugs.. Pat

7 comments:

  1. Great card Pat! Really cute image. I miss you! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really lovin' this sensational holiday card, Patricia!! What fabulous work!!

    Thank you for sharing it with the Friends of Speedy the Cat in this week's stitching challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is GOR-JUSS!!!!! I absolutley LOVE your stitching and the rich burgandy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so cute! What a totally fun card.
    Thanks for sharing with us and for joining Speedy's Friends this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Made me chuckle! Love the image with the sentiment - too funny! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love it Pat! Great CASE love the stitching and the little tree!

    ReplyDelete